The AZUCA Foundation is pleased to present this scholarship to eligible college-bound high school seniors, individuals entering a trade/technical school, or continuing education undergraduate student each year. To be considered for this award, students must be a child of an employee that works for a member company that is current in their dues.
Application deadline is June 1st. Please read through the information below and CLICK HERE to apply.
AZUCA Foundation Scholarship
- Four Year Award
- 8 Awards of $1000=$8000 total
- Children of AZUCA members’ employees who are planning on attending either:
- Community College
- State University
- Trade/Technical School
- School must be located in Arizona
- Any area of study
- Qualifying GPA 2.7
- Eligibility reviewed at the end of each semester
- 12 Credits Minimum per term